Bringing you the most up to date and accurate prices of all cryptocurrencies in the market.
What Personal Information CoinTracka may Collect.
Through your use of CoinTracka Services we have access to and may collect information regarding, but not restricted to;
- Your internet browser;
- The type of device you use to access our Services;
- Your Internet Protocol address (IP address);
- Your location and;
- Your communications with CoinTracka and any such employee, or agents.
Use of Personal Information.
Your personal data will be used to, but not limited to;
- Personalise your experience and to better respond to your individual needs;
- To improve our Site;
- To analyse use of our Site;
- To provide and improve customer service;
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, as well as receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Site feature.
- We will only process your Personal Information for the purpose(s) for which it has been provided to us.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or Service requested by the customer, our legal obligations and internal policies.
Non – Personal Information.
- Non – Personal Information refers to information that we may gather that will not relate to you as an individual data subject. We may use any such general data such as the times you view or use our services for analytical and/or statistical purposes.
- Any such Non- Personal Information may be used to improve the Site and the delivery of any Services we provide.
- Through your use of CoinTracka Services we have access to and may collect information regarding, but not restricted to;
Personal Information and Security.
- CoinTracka uses a strict code of practice when handling encryption and security. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and ensure only trusted CoinTracka staff see the data they need to and no more.
- We have implemented security measures to ensure the confidentiality of your Personal Information and to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your Personal Information when you submit a request, place an order or access your Personal Information. These security measures include SSL technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely. We offer the use of a secure server.
- Only authorised personnel of CoinTracka have access to your Personal Information, and these personnel are required to treat the information as confidential. The security measures in place will, from time to time, be reviewed in line with legal and technical developments.
- Cookies are typically stored on your computer's hard drive. Information collected from cookies is used by us to evaluate the effectiveness of our Site, analyse trends, and administer the Platform. The information collected from cookies allows us to determine such things as which parts of our Site are most visited and difficulties our visitors may experience in accessing our Site. With this knowledge, we can improve the quality of your experience on the Platform by recognising and delivering more of the most desired features and information, as well as by resolving access difficulties.
- We use third party service provider(s), to assist us in better understanding the use of our Site. Our service provider(s) will place cookies on the hard drive of your computer and will receive information that we select that will educate us on such things as how visitors navigate around our site, what products are browsed, and general Transaction information. Our service provider(s) analyses this information and provides us with aggregate reports. The information and analysis provided by our service provider(s) will be used to assist us in better understanding our visitors' interests in our Site and how to better serve those interests. The information collected by our service provider(s) may be linked to and combined with information that we collect about you while you are using the Platform.
Questions and Further Information